The shining path which I ever have dreamt since my childhood……Still It is incomplete….

The shining path which I ever have dreamt since my childhood……Still It is incomplete….
Since decades back, I was wondering when I got a chance to read a Chinese stories about their economic and social revolutions. I used to dream that one day we will be reach up on destinations as much as Chinese succeed. To be frank, I was really inspired by those stories about revolution of economy how did the Chinese people sacrifice their whole life on reform the country under the Mao leadership. It is really appreciable and example to all developing countries how we could change the nation with economic and social revolution. Politically whatever we follow up views leftist or rightist, liberal or socialist, I do not feel shy to respect the prosperity of Chinese economy at the moment how they are doing the world best progress.
At that time Nepal was freed from Rana autocracy and Country was rejoicing with democracy when Mao was Chinese president. Nepal was really in democratic practice with the support of king at the period; it was situation of forming and brain storming of different political parties or called as transitional period. By time, Political parties were more concerned in power of forming their government than bringing out the social and economy revolution for the sake of nation. It was really a bad sign to the future of Nepal that is why king Mahendra, the king with full of enthusiasm on the history of Nepal, had dismissed the newly elected democratic government of Nepal and formed the panchyaati government under his presidency. Within the couple of years, the country had been suppressed by kings’ autocracy and all politically parties were being restricted and leaders had been kept in the jail. The history of infant democracy in Nepal had been kidnapped and imprisoned by king Mahendra. It was not incident but pre-planned grand design of royal family because leaders were pondering in the power game of themselves. They blamed each other and centered in power rather than country development, a s a result they lost all powers and infant democracy.
Here, I would like to tell you that the road of revolution which I have been dreamt in my childhood, when I read the stories of China, was social and economy revolution not a political revolution in Nepal. I want to say a story about the me and my first political conception. It was a day of sun shining, I was walking down toward my home from school with my colleagues, the distance was almost 2 hours walking home to school and I had to cross the road of forests. It was situation that we were not allowed to talk about politics openly, on the way of forest we met some people and talked. I was around 12 years and had been perceived about any political views. The people who we met in the way of forest were associated with communist but I did not know what kind of communist they were. At first they did not say anything but couple of minutes of talking they started to give briefing about communist politics views I just remembered it was the max lenin and mao…I do not remember nothing else except that one. We also did not care about it. When I reached to my home I talked with Aama about it she said not to talk about it but I was curious. At that time if anyone talks about politics, police would come up and took them for investigation. I did not know the whole history behind it. After couple of weeks, I met same people on same place and told me about more things which I was curious to know but they said not tell anyone about it. I did not tell anyone till now, it was imprisoned inside of my heart. One day, again I met same people in the way of school and asked them to tell about it, at the beginning they did not like to tell about it but I was really curious and wanted to what it was. At my request they were ready to tell about the communism and told me about Karl MAX and industrial revolutions, Lenin and his political revolution and about the Mao and his principles. They just told me that if we follow the communism the country will be developed and rich like other developed countries. I got more confusion when I listened them about that views and was more curious to know it. But there was no way to learn and read the books. It was place and time where I did my primary education without any basic facilities. It was a rural part of Nepal without electricity, library, road and hospital. Still It has been suffered from same problems in which I completed my primary education.
From the inner heart of mine, I really was searching to know about communism and its; principle but I was not follower of it. Just it was curiosity to know about it. By time, I was grown up and the curiosity has been more complicated. At the age of 13, I moved to city for further education and joined class 8 and at that time I got a chance to know more information what I had build up inside of me. I was in city and succeeded to make more friends at short time. On day I was reading at my room and one of senior who used to study in college, told me about the communism and democracy, but still I was in great dilemma to understand it , I only understood that communism is good for country like Nepal. However I did not know what is it exactly from the core. Perhaps, I t was only my perception what I got in the beginning. One day guys started to debate about kaagres and communist in class, at that time I was in class 9 and asked them one of my friends and told me about it. He gave a simple answer if your are rich you are kaangres if you are poor you are communist. Oh my god, what kind of dilemma I had got at that time. Whole Nepal was practicing the taste of democracy at the time. King Birendra removed the restriction over political parties and freed all leaders. Still I was confused what party I am going to support.
By time I tried to understand the principles of political parties and their activities, even though it could not satisfy my curiosity since I built up my childhood. Only I have been dreamt that how could we can bring out the changes in society of people life standard in both village and city. I have a bad and good experience of life that does not stop me from dreaming of shining path of my dream in the middle of society and country. As you know Nepal has been practiced with different cultures, ethnic groups, race and traditions, a country such a combination you cannot find in the world. A country rich in natural beauties and land of spirituals, religions and medicines you could not find anywhere in the world however still we are under the line poor country. What is reason behind it, we must look for it at any cost without no limits. Today, we are ranked as poor country in the list of world, countries like china had been ruled by Mao in the mean time of practicing fist democracy in Nepal, but today we cannot compare anything to the china beside cultures. You see the American were freed when King Prithivi Narayan shah united the Nepal …where is America at this moment and where Nepal still under the fighting for basic items. It is ridicules to compare with other countries even if they are being practiced democracy in same time. Unfortunately, we say we are unlucky to see such a beautiful country in the groove of development and revolution. We know that parties did their revolutions for their prosperity not for sake of Nepal and Nepalese, still they are fighting for the power and money, country has been plunged under the poverty and starvation but no political parties could do anything for benefit of people.
The revolution which I have been dreamt to the country is not mixed up with color of politics. It is mixed up with prosperity and reformation of society and country. At the moment country is buried under the critical situation of economic and political dilemma. It is real time that we all have to make a permanent bridge to cross thousand rivers of difficulties if we are united. Do not give hope of light; do not talk much about criticism of your own people and society. Let’s grow up and fight against the enemies. If we are united to reform the society, build the pillar of peace, proceed to the steps for development and education awareness, there is nothing impossible in this universe.
Whatever we perceive in politically in individual life, it does not matter, only give a promise that is enough for another revolution which I have been dreamt. Anyway it is still to go a long way to reach up in our destination, the shining path which I have been dreamt …….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

विस्फोटक ज्वालामुखीमाथि दुइटा नेपाल

http://nepalscholarships.com/about